New Senate Poll Numbers Tonight at 10

September 21st, 2006 – 3:13 PM by Eric Black

Following up on yesterday’s guv poll release, the Humphrey Institute’s center on politics will release Sen. poll numbers today. They are embargoed until 10 p.m. I’ll post them then.

8 Responses to "New Senate Poll Numbers Tonight at 10"

REB says:

September 21st, 2006 at 4:45 pm

I just heard Kennedy’s latest SLIME commercial on WCCO.. It cannot be called a campaign commercial. No mention of issues just mud slinging.
Still looking for the person who said Kennedy would not stoop to such a low..
Having run in elections over the years, I would be ashamed of a commercial like that= In fact many of the good people that supported me over the years would have been ashamed of me if I had done something like that. We talked issues and won 5 times.. The old GOP party has certainly changed =it used to be composed of Ladies and Gentlemen…My close friends in GOP party dont care to talk about Kennedy=I think they are ashamed too….They should be…..

PB says:

September 21st, 2006 at 6:08 pm

REB

You were happy when Repblicans just sat down and took all the stuff that was thrown at us by Democrats. We were fine as long as Democrat Lite was the Repbulican party.

Sorry, we are going to challenge your beliefs. You will have to make your case.
Politics is tough and we can handle it. Can you?

REB says:

September 21st, 2006 at 6:31 pm

You bet I can MIster=

“You will have to make your case.”

No You do…I am not the one ducking issues and using slime= You folks are….

Willie says:

September 21st, 2006 at 9:49 pm

REB

After nearly 2 years of Klobuchar throwing ‘slime’ at Mark Kennedy through the red star and sickle, it’s about time you DFLers got a taste of your own medicine. How does it feel to be on the recieving end of the garbage you threw at Republicans over the last number fo years.

I remember Morgan Grams being a big thing in the 2000 Senate race but Morgan had nothing to do with what went on in Washington.

How about the allegations of George Bush’s daughters with ‘underage drinking’ or even George Bush’s DWI that occurred years before he ran for President?

How about unfounded allegations of Jon Grunseth molesting 14 yr old girls in a swimming pool despite the fact that other witenesses there said he did not do it and even took a lie-detector test to help prove his innocence?

REB – your full of it when you say Republicans are the ones who duck the issues. In the examples above, nothing had to do with the way someone would govern, they were partisan democrat attacks and were complete lies. Deomcrats didn’t want to talk about issues then and they don’t want to talk about issues now because they know they will lose.

REB says:

September 21st, 2006 at 11:11 pm

REB – your full of it

WILLIE I take it you mean I am full of Truth= Thank You

Jenny says:

September 22nd, 2006 at 3:11 pm

Republicans don’t talk about the issues Willie. They spin lies to make an opponent look incompetent. Democrats can talk about the issues.

Let’s talk about them President Bush has ran our country into the ground fiscally. Obviously is losing the war on Terror. Terrorist attacks have INCREASED during his tenour despite the BILLIONS of dollars we have spent on our wars. Favors making tax cuts permanent, but they ONLY benefit the rich. Republicans cut the child tax credit for the poorest part of our society in order to fund the tax cuts for the rich.

No the Democrats have been weak because they haven’t been fighting back like they should be. I don’t endorse attack ads but I sure as heck endorse pointing out the erroneous mistakes that Bush and his followers have made.

REB says:

September 23rd, 2006 at 12:08 am

Right On Jenny

legislation to protect the environment says:

December 27th, 2006 at 8:11 pm

legislation to protect the environment

Good observation, your ideas are right on.